The netting we manufacture our nets with is the best quality PVC coated close mesh on the market, this type of netting is ideal for covering skips and tippers and great for loads with small particle debris like sawdust etc.
- In order to secure the tarpaulins or skip nets in place our design includes Ratchet straps that operate at the following load capacities: 0.5 ton, 1 ton, 4 ton and 5 ton.
- We can splice Polypropylene rope onto eyelets around the edge of the tarpaulin, allowing the tarpaulin to be secured.
- To promote durability, the corners and edges of our tarpaulins are reinforced using double and single hems, polyester webbing reinforcement and double thickness material.
- Our tarpaulins feature shortening tabs which allow it to be adjusted to the desired size.
- Brass eyelets (typically positioned at 1.5m intervals) located around the enable the tarpaulin be securerd using rope.
Our skip nets come with rope ties & eyelets all round and can be had in a variety of colours and sizes and can be stenciled with your name or logo on if required.
Elasticated Shock Cord can be substituted for rope if required